Your shopping cart is empty!
Snapping, crackling, popping, or no audio on one side, what can i do?
1. Make sure the 3.5 mm audio jack is fully plugged in. The straight input connects to your headset, and the L-shaped input connects to your audio device.
2. Check that your audio source is on and working.
3. If your audio source is a computer or laptop, try adjusting the configuration settings.
4. If you still hear distorted sound, try a different audio source and an alternate cable.
Phone not responding to button presses?
Make sure that the headset plug is securely connected. For multi-press functions, vary the speed of presses when you use the remote / mic.
Microphone does not pick up sound, what is wrong?
1. Make sure that the headset plug is securely connected and that the socket is clean and clear.
2. Check that the microphone—located on the back of the remote—isn't blocked or covered.
3. Make sure the straight-end of the plug is connected to the headphones and the angled L-shaped plug is connected to the audio source.
1000+ Tk Order Now.
0 reviews / Write a review
S650 Mini Wireless Bluetooth Earphones - BLACK